As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Adafruit #ad
For use with CircuitPython & Arduino IDE, Adafruit Trinket M0 #adAdafruit #ad
- 48 mhz 32 bit processor - 6x as fast as ATtiny85. Atsamd21e18 32-bit cortex m0+, 48 mhz processor, 6x as fast as original Trinket! 256kb flash - 32x as much as 8 KB on ATtiny85. 32 kb ram - 64x as much as 512 bytes on ATtiny85. Same size, form-factor, and pinout as classic Trinket.
2. seeed studio #ad
3 pcs, desiged for Projects Need Arduino Micro, 100% Arduino IDE Compatible, Seeeduino XIAO The Smallest Arduino Microcontroller Based on SAMD21,with Rich Interfaces #adseeed studio #ad
- Perfect for wearable and tiny arduino projects on the other hand, this little board has good performance in processing but needs less power. There are power pads at the back of the XIAO which support battery and make it designed for wearable devices to become realistic. Seeeduino xiao development board is the smallest Arduino compatible board in the Seeeduino series.
Rich interfaces in a tiny size there is 14 gpio pins, 1 i2c interface, which can be used for 11 analog PINs, 1 UART interface, 11 digital pins, and 1 SPI interface in such a tiny size - only 20mm*17.5mm as small as your thumb.
As it has a 2. 54mm pin pitch, it is an Arduino microcontroller that can be used even when inserted into a breadboard. Usb type c support seeeduino xiao supports the usb type-c interface which can supply power and download code. Powerful cpu seeeduino xiao carries powerful cpu arm cortex-m0+ 32bit 48mhz microcontroller samd21g18, which is three times than Arduino Uno and Arduino Nano.
Fully compatible with arduino ide the seeeduino xiao development board is perfectly compatible with Arduino IDE, you can easily develop some small projects with the help of the large and comprehensive Arduino library. As a matter of fact, it is designed in a tiny size and can be used for Arduino wearable devices and small projects. In addition, this arduino ide compatible board Xiao is also equipped with 256KB flash memory and 32KB SRAM.
3. Adafruit #ad
Miniature Wearable Electronic Platform, Adafruit Gemma M0 #adAdafruit #ad
- Same size, form-factor, and pinout as classic Gemma. Native usb supported by every OS ATtiny85 does not have native USB. Can be used with Arduino IDE or CircuitPython. 48 mhz 32 bit processor - 6x faster than ATtiny85. 256k of flash and 32k of RAM.
4. Adafruit #ad
Adafruit Pro Trinket LiIon/LiPoly Backpack Add-On #adAdafruit #ad
- Ideally for use with the 3. 3v pro trinkets & ItsyBitsy. Will work with any size battery and USB port. Charging is performed in three stages.
5. Adafruit #ad
Adafruit Trinket, Mini Microcontroller, 5V Logic ADA1501 #adAdafruit #ad
- Attiny85 on-board, 8k of flash, 512 bytes of eeprom internal oscillator runs at 8MHz, 512 byte of sram, but can be doubled in software for 16MHz. On-board 5. 0v power regulator with 150ma output capability and ultra-low dropout.
5. 25k bytes available for use 2. 75k taken for the bootloader. Small enough to fit into any project, and low cost enough to use without hesitation. Up to 16v input, reverse-polarity protection, thermal and current-limit protection. Usb bootloader with a nice led indicator & Micro-USB jack for power and/or USB uploading.
6. Adafruit #ad
Mini Microcontroller, 3.3V Logic ADA1500, Adafruit Trinket #adAdafruit #ad
- Usb bootloader with a nice led indicator looks just like a USBtinyISP so you can program it with AVRdude with a simple config modification and/or the Arduino IDE with a few simple config modifications. Micro-usb jack for power and/or usb uploading, you can put it in a box or tape it up and use any USB cable for when you want to reprogram.
Adafruit part Number: 1500 Internal oscillator runs at 8MHz, but can be doubled in software for 16MHz. Attiny85 on-board, 8k of flash, 512 byte of SRAM, 512 bytes of EEPROM.
7. Adafruit #ad
Adafruit Pro Trinket, 3V 12MHz #adAdafruit #ad
- 95% of arduino projects will work out of the box. Programmable using the Arduino IDE. Good when you want a lower-power and lower-voltage setup. Same core chip in the Arduino UNO/Duemilanove/Mini/etc.
8. Adafruit #ad
Adafruit Pro Trinket 5V 16MHz 1 Piece #adAdafruit #ad
- 16mhz clock rate, 28K FLASH available. On-board 5. 0v power regulator with 150ma output capability and ultra-low dropout, up to 16V input, reverse-polarity protection, thermal and current-limit protection.
Usb bootloader with a nice LED indicator & headers for an FTDI port for reprogramming. Atmega328p onboad chip in QFN package.
9. ELEGOO #ad
ELEGOO UNO Project Basic Starter Kit with Tutorial and UNO R3 Compatible with Arduino IDE #adELEGOO #ad
- With the newest uno r3 development board + USB Cable and all the basic components. The cheapest and most basic electronic components kit for Arduino beginner. Free pdf tutorial including project introduction and code will be provided, you can save a lot of time searching them.
100% compatible with arduino uno r3, nanO, MEGA 2560 R3, Arduino kit. Nice package in the box with clear listing and CD.
10. ELEGOO #ad
ELEGOO Nano Board CH 340/ATmega+328P Without USB Cable, Compatible with Arduino Nano V3.0 Nano x 3 Without Cable #adELEGOO #ad
- It has everything that diecimila/Duemilanove has electrically with more analog input pins and onboard +5V AREF jumper. It is a smallest, complete, and breadboard friendly board.
Nano's got the breadboard-ability of the boarduino and the mini+usb with smaller footprint than either, RX, ATN, GND on one top, so users have more breadboard space.
The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source. It's got a pin layout that works well with the Mini or the Basic Stamp TX, power and ground on the other. The nano can be powered via the mini-b usb connection, 7-12V unregulated external power supply pin 30, or 5V regulated external power supply pin 27.