As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. California Tropicals #ad
Indoor Plant Care, House Plants Indoors for Beginners, Cutie Beans, Flowering Trees & Shrubs, California Tropicals Arabica Coffee Plant, 4'' Live Plant, Coffee Tree, Gift for Coffee Lovers #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- Brighten up any home or office with this long-lasting and easy-to-care-for plant. Indoor plant care: california tropicals' Coffee Arabica Plants are well-suited indoors and require minimal attention. Whether it's a housewarming gift or a present for someone special, this live plant is sure to please.
Water once a week and enjoy watching this lively houseplant grow. This magnificent houseplant will bring life and vibrancy to any room.
The lush green leaves of this live plant are accompanied by beautiful white flowers and coffee beans, making it a unique addition to any houseplant collection.
Plant indoor live: this coffee arabica plant is a live houseplant that will bring life and color to any room. Cutie beans: with its unique, dark brown beans, this live plant will make a lovely addition to any home or garden. Plant gift: our coffee arabica plants are perfect for any occasion. Coffee arabica plant: california tropicals' coffee arabica plant is a live plant perfect for indoors.
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
Pack of 3, Plant Pot for Home and Garden Decor, American Plant Exchange Live Arabica Coffee Plant with Fragrant White Flowers and Cherries, 4" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Arabica coffee plant pot: arabica coffee, dark green leaves with prominent veins and wavy margins. Indoor plants: the flowers of arabica coffee plants smell akin to jasmine. Easy maintenance: arabica coffee plants are easy to care for; they prefer bright, indirect light, with the ideal temperature being 64–70° F.
The usda hardiness zone for outdoor planting is 10–11. All parts of the plant, are toxic to humans and pets. Health benefits: live plants purify the air in their surroundings and thus enable you to inhale clean, except the fruit and its seeds, fresh air while also helping to boost mood levels.
A heat pack is included with each plant if your region experiences cold weather. The plant can grow up to 4-6' tall indoors and is a great gift option for friends and family.
Home and garden decor: an ideal outdoor and indoor plant, countertops, our Arabica Coffee plant pot is perfect for windowsills, and desks in your home or garden. The fragrant, glossy, features glamorous, star-shaped, elliptic, a beautiful house plant, white flowers of the plant bloom in axillary clusters. After the plants flower, each containing two arabica seeds, they produce shiny, plum-like cherries, deep red, or beans.
3. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Live Plant in a 4 Inch Pot -Coffea Arabica, Coffee Plant, Beautiful Easy Care Indoor Houseplant #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva foliage. They also cannot take temperatures below freezing and will not do well in temperatures that stay consistently below 65 F. Many people wonder if they will actually be able to harvest coffee beans when growing coffee plants.
This means that they should be placed near a window but not directly in the window itself. If the coffee plant is grown in ideal conditions indoors, if you hand pollinate them, which can take three to five years. Coffee beans grow on an attractive little plant with glossy green leaves and a compact growth habit.
Even in the best of conditions, but, however, you can only expect a few flowers to form, it will eventually flower when it matures, they will produce the berries that contain coffee beans. Coffee plants prefer bright, but indirect, light.
In their native habitat, they like to grow into medium-sized trees, but the plants are regularly pruned to a more manageable size by coffee plantation growers. Also, make sure that both the soil and the pot your coffee plant is growing in has good drainage. The humidity around the plant will need to stay high as well. Setting your coffee plant on a water-filled pebble tray will help with humidity. If you want to grow a coffee tree inside, you will have to take that pruning to another level and keep the plant truly small.
4. Hirt's Gardens #ad
3" pot with Decorative Pot Cover, Hirt's Arabica Coffee Bean Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- The plant you will receive is growing in a 3. 5" pot with a Decorative Pot Cover. Homegrown by Hirt's Gardens. The white coffee flower has five petals and a scent resembling that of jasmine.
The coffee tree requires temperature of 65-80 degrees F. The plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot and is about 8" tall. The color of the pot cover may vary. There are multiple plants in the pot.
5. JM BAMBOO #ad
Grow & Brew Your Own Coffee Beans, 4" pot, Arabica Coffee Bean Plant #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- They make attractive house plants, just don't expect them to offer that morning cup of joe. Coffee plants 8'' inches tall. Cofee plant easy to grow. Excelleent indoor plants. Coffee plant is the source of the world's most popular breakfast beverage.
|Brand||JM BAMBOO #ad|
6. PlantBros #ad
Coffee Plant Coffea Arabica Bean Plant Live Exotic, PlantBros #adPlantBros #ad
- Coffee plant care is easy and fulfilling. Its botanical name is coffea arabica and it is an evergreen plant that develops white star-shaped flowers in spring that develop in the leaf axil of side shoots.
Light: full to partial sun. You will be receiving one plant bare-root 3 - 5 inches in height. Average mature Height: 2 - 6 ft.
It is long-lived and a vigorous grower. The dark green glossy ruffled foliage of the Coffee plant is definitely attractive to look at. Soil: peat, Loam, or Moss. And what better to stare at in the morning than looking at your beautiful coffee plant with your own cup of coffee in your hand? Zones: 4 - 11.
7. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox, Arabica Coffee Plant, 4" Pot #ad9GreenBox #ad
- When it comes to water, Coffee plants needs regular and ample water together with high humidity. 9greenbox arabica coffee plant that you will be receiving in your purchase is potted in a 4’’ inch pot. Fertilize weekly in growing season but fertilizers should be cut back to once a month or when the winter season arrives.
Time consideration – it takes a lot of patience and consideration when it comes to growing coffee plant, depending on the variety, it will take 3 to 4 years’ time before finally producing coffee cherry especially when your plant is a new plant tree of Coffee.
Long live type of plant that easily grows indoor or outdoor but may take several years for fruits to grow. Arabica coffee plant – arabica, as being the finest quality of coffee and representing 59% of worlds coffee production throughout the years is now possible to be home grown and can be added to your garden.
Proudly homeGrown by 9GreenBox. Avoid too much sunlight as it can cause leaf browning. Growing an arabica coffee plant –arabica coffee plant does not require harsh sunlight since they are marginal plants. A rich peat based soil with perfect drainage will do the job in preventing over-watering to your Coffee Plant.
8. BEYONDROOTS #ad
4" Seedling Pots, Coconut Coir Discs, Coffee Seeds, Drip Trays and Guide, Grow Your Own Coffee Plant Kit Pack of 2 Coffea Arabica Nana Complete Coffee Growing Kit, Plant Markers #adBEYONDROOTS #ad
- This charming gift set comes with: 2 - 4” seedling plant pots with trays, 2 - seed starting soil disks made from coconut coir, 2 - plant markers for easy labeling, and 2 - premium seed packets.
Everything you need to grow your own Arabica coffee tree plants! Makes a wonderful indoor house plant from natural Arabica Coffee Beans. Choose to plant your coffee kit in your indoor garden and once your plant has reached an optimal height 24”, you can choose to transfer it outdoors! zone 9-11.
We’ve also included our digital grow Guide to share with you some of our best resources so you can make the most out of your experience with your seed kit.
Your coffee plant seeds are guaranteed to grow! this unique gift is designed to offer a twist on the classic coffee-themed gift for plant-lovers, coffee aficionados, and everyone in-between! The pack of 2 plant sets and supplies are packaged in one box.
9. Generic #ad
House Plant Shop | Arabica 'Coffee', 3" Pot | Live Indoor Plant | Free Care Guide #adGeneric #ad
- Indoor plant: add greenery to any home or office with an easy to care for houseplant. Packaging: ships in custom eco-friendly packaging to ensure a safe journey.
Care guide: a free care guide is included with every order to help you take care of your plants. Fast shipping: Your plants are expedited to arrive in a timely manner. Includes: Live plant with a care guide.
10. California Tropicals #ad
2'' from California Tropicals, Arabica Coffee Plant #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- The philodendron super dwarf red stem is the smallest philodendron in the world. All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you would receive. The rare stems are clumped at the root and expand out to green, sphere like leaves that grow to reach 1-3 inches at maturity.
This plant is a great collector as its availability is rare and limited. Enhance Your Environment. This plant comes fully rooted in a 4" pot, ready to grow in and your beautiful home or your office. Perfect gift for any occassion! Makes for a prefect gift or to expand an exotic collection.