As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. be quiet! #ad
Cooling Fan, BL081, be quiet! Pure Wings 2 120mm PWM high-Speed #adbe quiet! #ad
- A fan speed of 2, 000 rpm for extremely high air pressure. Long life rifle bearing gives an operating lifetime of 80, 000 hours. Nine airflow-optimized fan blades that reduce noise-generating turbulence. Even at maximum speed, operates at only 36. 9 dbA.
|Brand||be quiet! #ad|
|Manufacturer||be quiet! #ad|
2. Noctua #ad
Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM, 4-Pin, Grey, 1700 RPM 120mm, High Performance Cooling Fan #adNoctua #ad
- 25. 1 dba, 12v, 4-pin pwm, >150, 120x120x25 mm, 000 h MTTF. Streamlined redux edition: proven noctua quality at an attractive price point, extension cables, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, wide range of optional accessories anti-vibration mounts, etc.
Pressure-optimised blade design with outstanding quietness of operation: high static pressure and strong CFM for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise chassis ventilation.
1700rpm 4-pin pwm version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle. High performance cooling fan, max. Renowned nf-p12 high-end 120x25mm 12v fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users. 1700 rpm, max.
|Part Number||NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM|
|Model||NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM|
3. ARCTIC #ad
120 mm Case Fan, Computer, Five Pack, Pressure-optimised, PWM Sharing Technology PST, Very quiet motor, 200-1800 RPM, Black/Black, ARCTIC P12 PWM PST Value Pack #adARCTIC #ad
- More efficient technology: the motor is powered by a Neodym-Iron-Boron-Magnet ring of the newest generation, which allows the new P12 PWM PST to run much more efficiently than its predecessors.
Extended life span: a 10 °c lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan, the new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature. Technical data: fan speed: 200–1800 rpm, airflow: 56. 3 cfm/95.
65 m³/h @ 1800 rpm, noise Level: 03 sone @ 1800 rpm, pin: 4-pin. Optimised for static pressure: during the development of the new P12 PWM PST, special emphasis was placed on a focused airstream and thus a high static pressure. 200 to 1800 rpm regulated via pwm pst: thanks to 4-pin connector, the RPM can be regulated in a broad spectrum via PWM, noise is kept at minimum while maximum cooling performance is given when needed.
4. Noctua #ad
Premium Quiet Fan, Brown, 4-Pin 120mm, Noctua NF-F12 PWM #adNoctua #ad
- 4-pin pwm version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 300-1500rpm speed range 1200rpm max. Includes anti-vibration mounts, low-Noise Adaptor, fan screws, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header.
Noctua nh-u12s series and water cooling radiators, perfect replacement fan for loud all-in-one AIO coolers.
With supplied Low-Noise Adaptor. Award-winning 120x25mm fan with Focused Flow frame for high static pressure and superior quiet cooling performance. 22. 4 dba, 4-pin pwm, 120x120x25 mm, >150, 000 h MTTF. Ideal for cpu heatsinks e. G. Premium quiet fan, max. 1500 rpm, 12v, max.
|Part Number||NF-F12 PWM|
|Model||Noctua NF-F12 PWM|
5. IN WIN #ad
InWin Sirius Loop Addressable RGB Triple Fan Kit 120mm High Performance Cooling Computer Case Fan Cooling #adIN WIN #ad
- The center of the fan is also built with ventilation holes to cool the bearings and extend the fan's lifespan. If your motherboard has an RGB header use the addressable RGB Controller provided included with 3-pack only. The large surface area creates more airflow and pressure.
By simply connecting sirius loop asl120 to the Motherboard, the fan speeds can be automatically controlled through the signal sent to the Motherboard and effectively remove the heat from the chassis. The lighting effect will function Independently though.
The triple pack includes an addressable RGB modular controller that allows fans to function without an addressable RGB motherboard. The circular addressable lighting effect is complemented with black fan blades to add that Solid touch of RGB lighting in PC builds.
Connect sirius loop asl120 directly to the motherboard's addressable header. Larger blades and thinner frame allows the fan to generate more air, Which is efficiently pushed by the sickle-shaped blades. The dual-looped design provides users the option to install on either side. Four shockproof rubber stands are strategically placed on the corners of Sirius loop ASL120 to keep its overall look and help reduce vibrations while in operation.
|Brand||IN WIN #ad|
6. be quiet! #ad
BL070, Cooling Fan, be quiet! Silent Wings 3 120mm PWM High-Speed #adbe quiet! #ad
- Fan frame with funnel-shaped air inlets for extremely high air pressure. Pwm controlled fan speed by the motherboard. Seven fan blades provide optimized airflow. Air flow - 73.
33 cfm. Fluid-dynamic bearing enables super-long life span of 300, 000 hours. 6-pole fan motor for less power consumption and vibration. Noise level - 28. 6 decibels. Great performance-to-noise ratio with 28. 6dba at 2, 200Rpm.
|Brand||be quiet! #ad|
|Manufacturer||be quiet! #ad|
7. Corsair #ad
Corsair ML120 PRO 120mm Premium Magnetic Levitation RGB LED PWM Fan with Lighting Node 3 Pack,CO-9050076-WW #adCorsair #ad
- Dynamic rgb lighting: four independent ultra-bright center-mounted RGB LEDs output a vivid blast of light and color. Complete pwm control: dynamically control fan speed from 400 RPM to 1, 600 RPM to minimize noise or maximize airflow.
Control, customize and sync: the included corsair lighting Node PRO enables stunning dynamic lighting effects, or synchronize with other CORSAIR LINK supported devices.
Built to last: Long lifespan with a five-year warranty. Magnetic levitation bearing: dramatically reduces bearing friction by magnetically levitating the fan blade, producing lower noise and higher performance. Noise level - 25. 0 decibels. Air flow - 47. 3 cfm.
8. upHere #ad
UpHere 5V 6-Pack 120mm Silent PWM Intelligent Control 5V Addressable RGB Fan Motherboard Sync, Adjustable Colorful Fans with Controller T7SYC7-6 #adupHere #ad
- Pwm control:the pwm function allows the motherboard to run the fan precisely at its necessary speed. Blade design:the unique blade configuration offers a powerful air pressure.
Scientific air channel design in the frame reduces noise caused by airflow turbulence. Synchronizable argb lighting via motherboard: sync ready with all 5v 3pin argb motherboard including Gigabytes, and Asrock. What you get: t7syc7-6 sync rgb case fan, msi, our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Optimized cooling performance:Balanced airflow and air pressure designed for perfect compatibility with your case or cooler. Customizable argb led lighting:with 8pcs of independently programmable ARGB LED lights, provides full lighting for your build, achieving magical lighting effects. This assures the required cooling and minimises the noise level.
9. NZXT #ad
PWM Static Pressure Fans, NZXT AER P, Winglet Designed Fan Blades, 120mm, Fluid Dynamic Bearings, RF-AP120-FP, Gaming Computer Fan #adNZXT #ad
- Fluid dynamic bearing: patented Matsushita design Fluid Dynamic Bearing FDB for reduced noise and increased lifespan of over six years. Designed for cases: optimized for maximized case airflow of up to 93. 91cfm - 120x120x25mm or 140x140x25mm, 68.
92cfm93. 91cfm, 4-pin pwm, 12v, >60, 000hr. Performance engineered: increased airflow and pressure with engineered winglet fan blades and chamfered intake and exhaust. Warranty: 2 year warranty. Changeable colors: Interchangeable color trim available in blue, red, and white sold separately.
|Manufacturer||NZXT - US PC #ad|
|Warranty||2 years, limited parts and labor|
10. Cooler Master #ad
Sealed Bearing, Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 V2 All-Black 120mm Square Frame Fan with Air Balance Curve Blade Design, PWM Control for Computer Case & Liquid Radiator #adCooler Master #ad
- Cooler master sickleflow 120 all-black square frame fan with Air Balance Curve Blade Design, Sealed Bearing, PWM Control for Computer Case & Liquid Radiator. New blade design - optimized blade design with updated curve that improves air flow and air pressure.
Enhanced fan frame - enhanced frame structure, reducing turbulent flow and noise and increasing overall work efficiency. Sealed bearing structure – sealed and secured fan bearing, preventing dust and lubricating oil leakage while increasing the fan’s operation stability and life span.
|Brand||Cooler Master #ad|