As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Bees and Butterflies Pollinators Bulk, Seed Needs, 300+ Large Mammoth Grey Stripe Sunflower Seeds for Planting Helianthus annuus These Giant Sun Flowers Attract Hummingbirds #adSeed Needs #ad
- Mammoth grey stripe sunflowers are extremely tall, or sown in fields, so they are best used as a backdrop plant, by the masses. Intended for the current and the following growing season. All sunflower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Mammoth grey stripe is an heirloom variety, which is sought after for it's plump seeds. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
Quality sunflower seeds packaged by seed needs. The plants will produce a single stem, which can be baked and consumed or used as bird feed. Categorized as an annual flowering plant, populated with dozens of spade shaped leaves.
Each plant will produce hundreds of seeds by the end of the growing season, Mammoth Grey Stripe will grow quickly from freshly harvested seeds. The plants themselves reach a towering height of roughly 6 to 10 feet tall, producing 10 to 20 inch wide flower heads. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
2. Axel's Garden Seeds #ad
Great Gardening Gifts 1 Packet, Mammoth Sunflower Seeds for Planting, Full Planting Instructions for Easy Grow, 50 Non GMO Heirloom Seeds, Grow Giant Sun Flowers in Your Garden #adAxel's Garden Seeds #ad
- Variety of seeds for home garden – axel’s Garden Seeds offers unique fruit, flower, herb, and vegetable seeds. Each packet is hand packed with high-quality garden seeds. Planting packets with instructions – our colorful planting packets include all the necessary information to grow these flowers successfully.
Non-gmo heirloom sunflower seeds – all of axel’s garden Seeds are Heirloom & Non-GMO and are intended for the current and following growing seasons.
Easy to grow – plant these seeds ½ inch deep in well-drained soil. If any problems occur, Axel’s Garden Seeds will provide whatever is necessary for your gardening needs. Sunflower seeds for planting – this planting packet includes 50 Mammoth Grey Stripe sunflower seeds Helianthus annuus.
Wait just 90-110 days for matured Mammoth Grey Stripe sunflowers. Each packet is 3 x 4. 5 with a beautiful full color illustration on the front with growing instructions on the back. Mammoth grey stripe sunflowers are some of the tallest sunflowers in the world. These flowers grow 9-12 feet tall with sun bursting yellow flower petals. Fresh garden seeds are always provided.
3. Ficoszo #ad
1000+ Sunflower Seeds for Planting Heirloom Non-GMO, Bulk Package of 15 Varieties Mix Seeds, Attracts Pollinators, Individually Packaged #adFicoszo #ad
- Easy to grow sunflowers are some of the easiest to grow flowers. They don't need a lot of water but love the sunshine. Planting method soaking seeds in cool water for 12-24 hours prior to planting will help speed up germination.
Packaging 15 individual packets, Quality Sunflower seeds packaged. 15 packets of heirloom sunflowers seeds 1000+ pcs, There are red, purple, and yellow, pink, Selection of the most popular sunflowers.
Grow a beautiful flower garden. Our variety pack is to give you sunflowers from 18" tall all the way up to 7 feet tall. Annual grown as an annual flowering plant, Sunflowers will grow quickly, bloom profusely and later die with the first killing frost. Intended for the current and the following growing season.
4. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Mammoth Sunflower Seeds to Plant and Grow Giant Sun Flowers in Your Garden.; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Full Instructions for Planting; Wonderful Gardening Gifts 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. These seeds will remain viable for 5 years or more. The seeds are open pollinated and can be saved to plant year after year. These are edible and delicious.
Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Pollinator and bird friendly -- bees love the nectar in sunflowers and will travel around helping pollinate your garden. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog.
Towards the end of the season, birds also love to come and eat the dried seeds. Beautiful -- large packet of mammoth sunflower helianthus annuus seeds. Fun -- kids also love these giant flowers, and sunflower seeds can be an educational aid or part of a STEM project kit.
Minimum of 6g per packet approximately 60 to 70 seeds. These seeds grow crazy tall huge beautiful sun flowers with heights of 8-12 ft. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the safe seed pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you, your family, and your garden. Harvest and roast your own sunflower seeds.
5. EKFRPAU #ad
Individually Packaged Heirloom and Non-GMO 15 Varieties Sun Flower Seeds for Outdoor Garden and Bonsai Plants, Open Pollinated, 1000+ Mix Sunflower Seeds for Planting #adEKFRPAU #ad
- Packaging the most popular sunflower variety. It consists of 15 varieties of sunflowers, tall sunflower, bi-color, pink, purple, yellow, cherry red, black heart sunflower, teddy bear, individually packaged for the current and next growing season.
Dwarf sunflower, etc. Use sunflowers are best sown outdoors as a border plant, along fences, or in fields by the masses. Easy to grow grown as an annual flowering plant, Sunflowers will grow quickly, bloom profusely and later die with the first killing frost.
High germination rate carefully selected seeds, each full, germination rate of up to 90%, for the convenience of your garden planning. Planting method soaking seeds in cool water for 12-24 hours prior to planting will help speed up germination.
6. Gardeners Basics #ad
Velvet Queen, Lemon Queen, Dwarf Sunspot, Giant and Mammoth Bulk Mix of Regular Sunflower Seeds for Outdoor Flower Garden by Gardners Basics, Sunflower Seeds for Planting Flowers 5 Pack Mix #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Attract pollinators - Sunflowers are a great way to bring beneficial pollinators like bees and butterflies into the garden. Fun to grow - it's so much fun to plant sunflower seeds and watch them grow into tall, beautiful flowers.
Varieties - 1 sunflower seeds for planting packet of each; Lemon Queen, Velvet Queen, Dwarf Sunspot, Giant Striped, and Mammoth. Outdoor flower garden - Beautiful sunflower seeds to plant in your outdoor flower garden. Usa - all of our non-gmo, heirloom sunflower flower seeds for planting were grown, harvested and packaged in the Usa.
7. Seed Needs #ad
Cherry Rose Sunflower Seeds for Planting Beautiful Bi-Color Blooms Great for Cutting Single Package of 50 Seeds, F1 Hybrid, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- All sunflower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Sunflowers will enjoy an area of full sunlight for the majority of the day and should be watered daily so that the soil is kept moist until germination has occurred.
All seeds by seed Needs are Non-GMO based seed products. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. Sunflowers are not particularly fond of being transplanted, but if started indoors, sow in peat pots, or direct sow when the weather is warm and all danger of frost has passed.
Transplant entire pots into the garden, only until the stems become strong enough to stand on their own. Sunflowers grow long taproots and may rot if the roots become waterlogged. Quality sunflower seeds packaged by seed needs. Renew any hard, compacted soil with a mixture of compost. Stakes may be necessary to support your Sunflowers, 6 to 8 weeks prior to the last frost. Sow at a depth of 1/2” under topsoil.
8. NatureZ Edge #ad
Get More Sunflower Seeds to Plant, Sunflower Seeds for Planting, Non-GMO, NatureZ Edge 1300+ Sunflower Seeds Variety Pack #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- Hand packaged by a veteran owned small family business: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will make it right. Don't be fooled- many other sunflower seed mixes give you a very small quantity.
These sunflowers are annual seeds designed to be sown directly outdoors. Our variety pack is designed to give you sunflowers from 18" tall all the way up to 7 feet tall.
Includes the following flower seeds: autumn Beauty, Mexican Sunflower, Grey Stripe, Lemon Queen, Velvet Queen, Dwarf Sungold, mammoth sunflower seeds and more!. Seeds are easy to collect and save at the end of the season for next year.
Our seed pack is 100% pure 2 oz 1300+ seeds of Non-GMO seeds giving you the most value for your money. If you want customer service where you will talk directly to the owner for any concerns, we are the company for you! These sunflowers will bloom throughout the summer with yellow, orange, and red colors.
9. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Chocolate Cherry Sunflower Seeds for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Great wedding or party favor. Beautiful -- stunning 5-8" blooms have dark chocolate centers and deep mahogany or burgundy petals. Plant grows 6-7' in height and branches heavily. Towards the end of the season, birds love eating the dried seeds.
Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Fun -- these sunflowers will be a beautiful addition to your backyard garden. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Pollinator friendly -- bees and butterflies love sunflowers and will help pollinate your garden. Also makes a great educational project to grow at home or school. Minimum of 1. 5 g per packet. Produces little pollen and makes an excellent cut flower. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog.